Preparation time: 15 min Cooking time: N/A makes about 2 cups
- 2-3 tomatillos
- 2-3 plum tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Attach KitchenAid Food Processor attachment with dicing disc and blade to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Cut tomatillos, tomatoes, red onion and jalapeno into pieces to fit feed tube. Position bowl under attachment, turn mixer to speed 4 and dice vegetables.
Add remaining ingredients to vegetables and mix well. Refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment for fish and meat.