Preparation time: 20 minutes Cook time: n/a
- 3 green peppers, seeded and coarsly chopped
- 2 English or Lebanese cucumbers, coarsly chopped
- 6 cups spinach leaves, rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup packed ciltantro leaves, chopped
- 1 long green chilli, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 400g stale white bread, crusts removed and chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil, finely chopped green chilli, chopped cilantro and bread to serve
- Attach KitchenAid Juicer and Sauce attachment with high pulp screen to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Position containers under attachment to catch juice and pulp. Turn to speed 10 and process green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, cilanto, chili and garlic. Discard pulp.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Transfer mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, chopped chiles, chopped cilantro and bread for dipping.
Tip: Spinach and other leafy greens are easier to process after rinisng, retaining some of the