Cooking delicious gluten-free snacks is easy with this Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!
2 cups (240g) Gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
1 teaspoon (5g) Bi-Carb soda
1 teaspoon (5g) Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
120g Butter, softened
1/2 cup (110g) Sugar
2 cups (360g) Mashed ripe bananas (4-5 medium sized)
1/3 cup (75g) Greek-style yoghurt
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (220g) Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Coat 8 miniature loaf pans with nonstick pan spray.
2. Combine flour, bi-carb soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl, set aside.
3. Add butter and sugar to bowl, and attach bowl and flat beater to your Stand Mixer. Turn Speed to 4 and beat until light and fluffy. Stop and scrape bowl. Add eggs, bananas, yoghurt and vanilla. Turn to Speed 2 and stir until well combined. Stop and scrape the bowl.
4. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips. Turn to Speed 2 and stir until well combined. Spoon batter evenly into pans, filling about three-fourths full.
5. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes before serving.
Substitue 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts for the chocolate chips for a crunchier texture.