Makes: 4-6 servings Portion Size: 2 tablespoons Prep Time: 10 min
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped shallots
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 each dried Thai bird chili
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
1. Place all ingredients except oil in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Puree and Process ingredients for one to two minutes until well combined. Scrape sides of Work Bowl.
2. Add vegetable oil through Drizzle Basin while machine is running. Process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
Vary the amount of dried Thai bird chilies to suit your heat preference.