Makes: 4 servings Portion Size: 2 tablespoons Prep Time: 10 min
- ½ cup packed parsley leaves (about 1 bunch)
- ½ cup packed cilantro leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1 each garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Makes: 4 servings
Portion Size: 2 tablespoons
Prep Time: 10 min
1. Combine parsley, cilantro, garlic, salt, cumin and crushed red pepper flakes in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Chop and Process 20 seconds or until finely chopped, scraping sides and bottom of Work Bowl as needed.
2. Add olive oil through Drizzle Basin with machine running followed by vinegar until fully incorporated.