Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons harissa seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 200° C.
Place cauliflower, garlic, and onion in large bowl and toss with olive oil and harissa seasoning. Spread onto baking sheet and roast 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and distribute garbanzo beans over cauliflower, gently stirring to combine.
Roast for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Assemble and attach KitchenAid® Food Grinder to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Position bowl under strainer to catch cauliflower.
Set mixer to speed 6 and process cauliflower/garbanzo bean mixture. Stir in lemon juice, tahini, parsley, and salt.
Serve immediately or store in covered container up to 2 days.
Makes 4 cups